We’re happy you are here

Preston Brubaker, Co-Editor-in-Chief

Welcome Enochs students, teachers, and families.

If you are reading this letter then you have found your way to the first-ever online student ran publication of Enochs High School: The Eagle Eye. While visiting this website you can find information on all the hot topics like sports, entertainment, world news, school news, and even fashion. All articles are written by our Journalism team. All the information is gathered through interviews, trusted news sources, and valued research making our website a trusted source for all the news topics.

As Co-Editor-in-Chief it is my pleasure to be one of the founders of this website. It is our job to make sure that this website is up to date with all the news. Our team consists of 2 class periods that are working hard every day. All of us have been taught the ethics of Journalism by Mr. Campbell who is a journalist himself. We have also been taught how to properly write articles. Every student in the Journalism team has been equipped with the knowledge to become a proper journalist and run a news website. 

Journalism is the first rough draft of history.”

— Phillip Graham

Although this school year has not been normal, our team has still worked hard through the obstacles to set the foundation of the website. We hope that many students become interested and help keep this website alive for years to come. To get this website rolling we need you students to spread the word. This website has news and updates for everyone. 

To help keep ideas rolling we encourage you students to submit story pitches and opinions and you might just see your idea on the website. To do this email any of the attached emails. We have reporters ready to take your opinions too, and you might see your opinion inside of an article relating to the same topic. 

The Journalism team and I once again are glad to welcome you to our website. We are trying to make this website easy to navigate and love to hear your feedback. We are proud to be setting the foundation for hopefully many years to come. Philip Graham, the Co-Owner of The Washington Post, said “Journalism is the first rough draft of history.” This website is the first in Enochs history. We are proud to be the founders of The Eagle Eye.

Enjoy our Website!

Sincerely,

Preston Brubaker

Preston Brubaker  [email protected]

Brooke Brogan  [email protected]

Story Pitches, Opinions, and Feedback  [email protected]